Make sure you have a good connection for the best video viewing experience. Sometimes you may experience issues if the network is congested, your connection is weak, or when you have too many apps open at the same time.
Please try one or all of the following:
- Confirm that your computer or device meets our minimum system requirements.
- Check your Internet download speed. Internet download speeds should be 1.5 Mbps or better. Your Wi-Fi or mobile signal indicator does not correlate to your download speed. There are a number of web sites where you can conduct a free "Internet speed test". Do an Internet search or use Speedtest.net
- Refresh your browser and try again.
- Drag the rewind scrubber back in time several minutes in the program timeline.
- Close other computer applications that may be open at the same time, which can drain memory or processing power.
- Disconnect other Internet (e.g. Wi-Fi) connected devices that may be connected at the same time.
- Restart your device and try again.
I Hear Sound, But See No Video?
If you are hearing the sound but see no video try re-freshing the page. If this problem still occurs make sure you are using a modern browser that supports HTML 5 video. If problems still exist, please post a new thread in our Support Forum using your Sparkk TV Account under the Bug Section and we will try to troubleshoot you through the issue. If you do not have a Sparkk TV Account, you may use the contact form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.